Sandwiches




You'd think I like sandwiches! I live on the very beginning of the Niagara Peninsula where we are sandwiched between Lake Ontario to the north and Lake Erie to the south. Most of Canada is north of the Great Lakes but we dip down between Ontario and Erie. Where I live in the city of Hamilton we are also sandwiched between Lake Ontario and the beautiful Niagara Escarpment. The Bruce Trail a 400 kilometer hiking trail wanders along the Niagara Escarpment from Queenston, New York  to Tobermory on another Great Lake- Lake Huron. Here is a view of the city from the top of the Chedoke Steps. 330 steps up the escarpment for a view of My Town. I'm contemplating the steps as part of my exercise routine. Taking the bicycle trail would be a hellava lot easier.

Comments

John Post said…
I'm tired just lookin' at those stairs. I'll stick with the elevator.

Popular Posts