Call 911

-->
If I don’t post on Friday I have died.  Tonight I ate the food that food eats. I’m having a hard time keeping up with this dang asparagus. I had a big spinach salad with mushrooms, tomatoes, walnuts, some shredded cheese and a honey Dijon dressing, and main course was some wild rice and those green spears that I’ll catch a whiff of later tonight.  I am wondering if it is possible for me to live without meat. To compensate I ate my dinner on my Ronnie the Rat Porky Pig Plate.  I swear there was a hint of bacon in my salad yum, yum. I am anxious about bed time. Will I toss and turn and go slowly or will I die quickly of a meat attack?
This is what Finnegan has done to me. He turned me into a rabbit.  He promised me crab cakes in Virginia. Surely they are not meat!

Comments

Dennis Allen said…
Have you actually converted or did you and Dan have a wager that you lost?

Popular Posts