Greeting from Jurassic Park

It's 4 days before Christmas and I haven't done my usual ritual of scribbling my brush on some cards and sending my love out to y'all. So before guilt takes my sleep away I thought I'd try to reach as many of you as possible thru my old trusty blog. Since I haven't spewed out my words of wisdom in sometime this post may be like me- all over the place. Let's start with the brush strokes. I used to be embarassed to make a mark with a brush. I ain't no mo! I was asked recently why I love outsider/folk art. The answer was " I love childrens art!" Why is that? In a kids mind there are so many possiblities ( purple dogs, crooked houses, green people) and in the experts mind there are only a few choices. I want my heart and mind to be like a childs. The perfect is the enemy of the good! - Voltaire.
I start every morning by rolling over and looking at pics of my kids and granddaughters. I look at a painting of a rat jumping over the moon by Ronnie the Rat, a painting by Clyde Jones that I love, some pots that I love. But here is what I do- I give thanks for 5 minutes for my kids, my family, my friends,
my life, my little home, the wonderful life I have lived and continue to live. If it sounds like I drank some toxic Kool Aid maybe I did and I'll keep sipping it. A week ago I got a ball mill from my old bull buddy Ron Roy. I gathered some clay at an old clay yard in Hamilton and have been making some slips- Straight up Queenston Shale, flashing slip and porcelain slip with an addition of 3% Queenston shale. It is a dirty shitty job!!!! Do a common thing in an uncommon way. Slips and glazes everyone uses. Few of us make our own glazes anymore. Hardly anyone makes their own clay. This is why the post is titled " Greetings from Jurasic Park" In 4 decades the field has progressed 10 fold to what it was when I started. But is that progress?? Understanding your materials is like being a chef. You know how to make to taste. This is not the 300 billion hamburgers served that MacDonalds brags. The same in Toronto as in Amsterdam, as in Paris, as in Jingdezhen.
So my message for the end of 2023 - Dare to be different!. The world needs more characters. All the very best from my little house to yours. Love y'all T Virus-free.www.avast.com

Comments

Cyndi said…
Thank you for the message, T. I miss reading your blog. I look forward to seeing some pots with the shale slip and the brush marks that you make. Happy Christmas. I am grateful to call you friend. Hugs, Bacon
Anonymous said…
I'll miss watching the Queen's message on Christmas Day at noon,
and yes I'll miss reading your blog too.

z=boy
Anonymous said…
The Great Canadian Pottery Throw Down

https://www.facebook.com/canadianpotteryshow/

The Great Canadian Pottery Throw Down with Jennifer Robertson and Seth Rogen is coming to CBC on February 8

https://www.cbc.ca/television/the-great-canadian-pottery-throw-down-with-jennifer-robertson-and-seth-rogen-is-coming-to-cbc-on-february-8-1.7009448

https://www.instagram.com/canadianpotteryshow/

Finally something good to watch on TV.

lovey
Anonymous said…
then when you're quite undressed
you'll stand in the window for everyone to see
and how they'll stare!
oh but you'll be very proud

Merry Christmas to my nudist neighbors

Bunni
gz said…
Yes, looking forward to seeing the results with that slip...have fun!
Bonnie said…
Merry Christmas to you Tony. Kéep stroking and I look forward to your purple dogs. Wishing you a new year full of mud, friends, family, bike rides, good food, whiskey, music, childlike frivolity, art...all the good stuff!
Anonymous said…
Hi Guyz

We have got Freshest Fullz
USA UK CANADA & many other countries
Recent spammed DEC-2023 updated fullz
Valid & Guaranteed info
Legit vendor you can try us for sure

SSN DOB DL ADDRESS USA
SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
NIN DOB ADDRESS UK
HIGH CREDIT SCORES FULLZ 700+
CC WITH CVV FULLZ
REAL ID/DL SCAN FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE
YOUNG AGE FULLZ
BUSINESS EIN COMPANY FULLZ
LOAN METHODS|CARDING METHODS
CARD CLONNING DUMPS TRACK 101 & 202 WITH PIN CODES
FULLZ FOR TAX RETURN|KYC|PUA|UI|SBA|UBEREATS|DOORDASH
BULK QUANTITY FULLZ AVAILABLE
SPAMMING TOOLS & TUTORIALS (SMPT|RDP|C-PANLES|SHELLS)

Offering many stuff in discounted price
Fresh stuff will be provided NO SCAM
Payment in BTC|ETH|USDT

Here we're:
ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
Telegram @killhacks | @leadsupplier
Email hacksp007@ mail 2 tor . com
Skype @peeterhacks

Popular Posts