He scores

Not only did Ron score his pots aggressively with a fork before applying the clay for relief decoration but he scored with the babes. Ron put on a great workshop and I think he leaves more broken hearts in each town his visits than any workshop presenter. Like his pots you just want to hold him. Tomorrow I'll take some pics of the ones we are going to keep for the collection. I think it important that the history of the presenters be documented by their work. Like all the pots I own each tells a story. The pot is the person, their vices and virtues contained within. No disguise is possible. BL
He did some great frogs smoking cigars and drinking beer. I'm pretty sure one was me sitting on a rim with my buddy Ronnie.




Comments

Linda Starr said…
using a fork, wonderful pots, would have loved to have been there.

Popular Posts