The traffic lights of life

Here is a picture of three of my porcelain slip cast and altered vases that when looking at the colour combo all I could think of was traffic lights.
When we drive we must pay attention to the lights. I have had a year of green lights were my pedal was to the metal rushing from one event to the other. I started having recurring dreams where I was at an airport or in a traffic jam and couldn't get to where I was supposed to be. I think this is a tell tale sign of anxiety or stress.
Traffic lights -green light centre stage
Don't know about the rest of you but shows tire me out. 260 fingers is an 8 hour drive one way and driving home in a blizzard doesn't help. So I'm going to proceed with caution this coming year. Going to do a lot with that yellow glaze. 

Comments

Popular Posts