Get out of hell free

I'm off to see my kids for Christmas so I thought I'd send y'all an early Christmas present. You can print off this post and keep it in your purse or wallet.  It is you Get out of Hell Free Card! I figure since I have made a life out of tending to Hell's fires I might be able to give ya a free pass so you can  mend your wicked ways in 2015. Come to think of it if you are reading me you might as well pull up a chair and just down right beside me for awhile.   You can use the pass if this life gets a bit too exciting for you and you'd rather wear white and sing hymns.
Here's to life, here's to love, here's to you and here's to me. Thank you for being a part of this wonderful life. Best of pots to all! HO,HO HO. Hey isn't "ho" a southern term for a loose woman? No wonder Santa is so jolly!

Comments

Annied01 said…
Thank you for the kind wishes and may the holiday season find you well surrounded by like-minded folks with passion to spare, all the best kiln openings and fun for 2015, xoxox best wishes from the semi-frozen white broth, Anne
Dennis Allen said…
Merry Christmas and thanks for the pass. It's just what I needed.
Colleen said…
Thanks for the gift ! Finally something I can use ! here's my e-card to you - pics taken around our SK farm
http://youtu.be/vKNO2-_ZQOE
Best to ya.
Colleen
Wyndham Dennison said…
Tony, there's only one "get out of hell card" and that's accepting and believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and our Savior.
I sincerely hope that's what you were referring to.
He's the only Reason for the Season
Wyndham

Popular Posts