Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Free Hot Dog




I’m offering a free hot dog to anyone that can guess the body parts in their hot dog. If I don’t have any takers, I have three really nice pots that are of exhibition quality. They were on display at the Alabama Power Works Exhibition when I was the presenter at The Alabama Potters Conference in March. They are at the gallery owned and operated by Susie Bowman –
The Kiln Studio, Fairhope, Alabama - Phone 251-517 5460 email- thekilnstudio@yahoo.co
Rather than pay to have them shipped back to Canada I have asked Susie to sell them at a very fair price for some of the pots I considered top shelf.
Big jug $200USD
Big Handled Bacon Bowl $250USD
Boat $125USD
The mate of the jug went to a clay supplier in Georgia.
It was a sweetie and was picked by my friend Frank Tucker as a token of his friendship. The Big Bacon Bowl is huge with puncheong stamping, made in two pieces with an additional thrown foot and thrown handle. It is definitely a center piece with a floating crystal rutile blue glaze liner. The boat is very subtle with meat tenderizer stamping and all natural wood firing.
If you want a representative piece of my work these pots really speak to what I have been up to over the past 35 years.

If anyone guesses, what’s in their hot dog you have to come visit me and I’ll cook it up for you.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Hotdog could be all parts except the squeal!

Catherine Jarosz said...

Chicken lips and turkey duppah's! BTW sweet jug ya got there ❤️

SRUN POR said...

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.
gclub
โกลเด้นสล็อต
gclub