Fairytale of New York.

I raised a couple of great kids that are raising a couple of great kids. The future looks good with smart decent  loving people like this.
So my three grand children have left with all their screaming,  giggling, tickling, game playing and big smiles.  My son Jay and daughter Robin will have to peel them off the walls after an awesome time at Grandpas. This was the best Christmas I've had for a long time. This was The Fairytale of Aylmer for me.
I told them they had to kiss the Green Frogs butt for good luck- I had no takers. 

  So now that the kids are gone I go on with my Scrounge surroundings that are barren of Christmas knick knacks, ornaments and Christmas Carols. I must say I dislike most Christmas music. BAH HUMBUG!
Here is one of my favourite Christmas songs.
You scum bag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot you took my dreams from me. The bells are ringing out for Christmas Day. Happy Christmas, I love you baby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8  It's Christmas and my favourite song is rather depressing  "Fairytale of New York- The Pogues.
A friend told me there would be no Christmas without women. I did my best. Now, I'm more tired than two back to back wood firings. Just imagine doing all this and cooking a turkey dinner. I can't imagine. Here's to all you women that make Christmas happen.  So happy to have this bunch of women in my life ( daughter- Robin,  Grand children Olivia, Abby, Julia and my son Jay who is as steady as a rock.  . I love y'all so much. I'm going to miss ya this winter. You make Italy feel so far away.

Comments

gz said…
Nic-nacs are not needed to celebrate anything..just people

Popular Posts