Handle Fanatic

My answer to almost everything at Sheridan is "It would look better with nice handles". Yes, I even put handles on plates and handles on knobs. I maintain it is harder to learn how to make handles than it is to learn to throw. Maybe it is that people don't want to take the time to learn how to pull a handle so they go buy an extruder. Not near as nice by a long shot.
I enjoyed Bobby's guest appearance. Don't worry about the he-man comment. I thought the wee peek into your day and mind was brilliant. And yeah the music sure beat The Beastie Boys. Keep up the good work, Bobby.
I was asked by Ann Kenworthy if Sheila might contribute to the blog. I asked her and she said "No!" So Ann there is Sheila's first blog title "NO!" She is a woman of few words.

Comments

Kelly Kessler said…
I think the clay in those pots is singing.
Dan Finnegan said…
I also put handles on everything but handles on knobs is uncharted territory for me...I might be stealing that idea...
mikpo said…
Do your teapots start pouring before they're full? Raise the spout?

Great handles and stamping though. hp

Popular Posts