Preparing for Judgement Day

The devil has been cast into a lake of fire. My pots are going on the journey with him. Which of these pots will join the devil to dwell in the lake of fire and which will be worthy of a life on the new earth??? Well, all are headed for the lake of fire. Some will be Gawd's little children in the Holy Kingdom and some will be destined for hell on earth.
I've spent days rubbing glaze into cracks and washing it off.  This is my penance for loving pots, wood fire. crack and being so dang stubborn about what I like and don't like.  Why don't I just go for buck naked wood fire or maybe a simple 60's double dip?
Thank you to y'all that voiced concern over my hand. Turns out I am one of Gawd's favoured children. I paid the $1400 clams for the injection of Xiaflex(meat tenderizer) in my Dupuytrens contracture.  I was to go to the hospital 4 days later to have the contracture broken by my Doctor.
Well, it was Thanksgiving and I got invited to a friends cottage. The dog  dropped her ball off the dock and was going crazy. The dock was on buoys and rather wobbly and me being an old geyser when I went to fetch the ball fell and caught myself with my two hands on the dock. I felt a crack and felt some pain. I had broken the contracture so when I went to the hospital the surgeon said " The dog did my job!" My hand is 80% what it was and I'm back to work. A good man is hard to find and a hard man is good to find!- I'll leave that up to your interpretation.
Been splitting wood and glazing pots- can't keep a good man down for long. I have seen the lake of fire and I ain't ready to submit yet.





Wood fired crack
The choir

Getting ready to choose for Noah's Ark.

One off's are harder to work on than repetition 

whiskey time

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope your doctor gave you a break on his fee too!

Medicine is going to the dogs!
Unknown said…
That story should definitely be in your next book! It's a classic. Glad you got your problem solved. 👍

Popular Posts