Clyde Sighting

When I visited with Clyde Jones he said I should go see his work at the Museum. The museum is the Folk Art Museum at the Small Street Cafe. There are apparent Clyde sightings for Sunday breakfast at Small Street. One of his neighbours must be the good samaratan.
I could live amongst this kind of art. You can have your big names.  I find this art like a kid's hearty laugh. You can't help but laugh along with them. It's contagious love.  These outsider artists are also activists- If we hold hands we can't fight. Boom- a love bomb!
 I think that if people were to travel more they wouldn't fight or want war. You will learn about other people, their cultures and you will be bombed by love. I have been lucky enough to get to travel with this job and everywhere I go I find love and friendship. Sending a love bomb to The Small Street Cafe.
A Clyde Jones Dog

The Crossroads.

Small Street gallery- yummy, yummy

Such an amazing painting

Elvis Hotline- I love the snake reference in Outsider Art- need to understand that.


Comments

Anonymous said…
You're just a love machine.

Popular Posts