Working Men

Happy 80th B-Day Mick one of the best front men ever. 80 years old and still working. What's the secret to Mick's longevity? Well, I think there is a sum total of reasons- no addictions, eats well, goes to a trainer every day for several hours, goes to the dance studio to practice new moves, doesn't live on past music. He is a contemporary artist at age 80. Oh, I think DNA may have something to do with it too. Mick is a working man. He realizes that his dance moves, his body image have alot to do with why we love him. He works everyday to be the best front man in the bizz.
In Canada we had Gord Downie of The Tragically Hip. Gord like Mick had a persona on stage. He was fit, no addictions, smart,had the moves, looked great on stage but unfortunately lacked the DNA. 2/3 of Canadians watched his final swan song. He was amazing!!!
Potters think they live a physical life. They don't!. Carrying a box of clay and wedging doesn't equal physical fitness. I'm like the reformed smoker who now realizes ya gotta do some strength training, some cardovascualar, eat well and embrace the outdoors. I won't be Mick or Gord but I want to be the front man of my local bar band at age 80. Motion is the lotion PS: Farewell Sinead O'Conner- a woman that stuck to her guns. A musical activist. Loved her!

Comments

Anonymous said…
“How about I be me, and you be you”
― Sinéad O'Connor
Anonymous said…
“If I hope for anything as an artist, it’s that I inspire certain people to be who they really are. My audiences seem to be people who have been given a hard time for being who they are.”
― Sinead O'Connor
Anonymous said…
Have you checked out the "Barbie" movie yet?

Don't miss it!

suz

Popular Posts