Love is the answer

I am home from 3 months of teaching the On Centre course at La Meridiana in Italy. I told the class when I arrived they would be the best class ever not even knowing their skills. I heard from several sources the class of 2019 was indeed the best show ever.
I don't teach with the regiment of a boot camp. I teach love of the material.  I teach the love of the process . I teach love of making creative work.  When you are in love with being in the studio with people you love, making work you love,  you blossom. We formed a loving family over the course of 3 months.
I got cards and emails from the students expressing their gratitude and love towards me. Showing gratitude lifts your live up to the heavens where it belongs.
Jacob and Jens two of the bad boys for different reasons and I headed for Florence to fly out. We hugged and I heard Jacob say to Jens " I love you!" Jens replied " I love you!" Then when I went to say goodbye they both said " I love you!". I had to pull up my man socks and mumble "I love you, too!"  Love is the answer! Class of 2019 I love every single one of you. I hope to see you again along the clay path.
I got home from a gruelling day of Florence, Paris, Toronto, ( London, Ontario) to be greeted by my cousin Brenda and Herm ready for a loving hug. Home to a lovely card and plant in a gorgeous pot from M, orchid from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Donny, Christmas cards that arrived in January, emails, and texts saying they missed me. I walked to the bank downtown today feeling tall from all the love that I have in my life. Then inside the bank the tellers all in unison shouted " We've missed you, Tony!"
Love is the answer!!!!!!
Emma left this. Jesse just renovated my kitchen- -BEAUTIFUL!

Orchid from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Donny

Note from Susie and the ever so thoughtful Andrew. 

Mia Casa


Comments

Unknown said…
You are blessed. What comes around, goes around. Let it be Love. Molto bene💚
Christine Torres said…
"All you need is love, love
Love is all you need" Beatles
Anonymous said…
Love is the answer to everything.

Popular Posts