We're all hucksters!

I'm at the Haliburton School of Fine Arts in an absolutely beautiful part of Ontario for a week of teaching.
Haliburton School of Fine Arts
I checked into my little cabin with some groceries and watched the deer feeding in the back woods. I wondered how Bambi might taste grilled to go along with my Caesar salad and Pino Grigio? I'm a bad man.
My digs

I have a rather large class of 16 minds to warp into believing the gospel according to Clennell.
We're all hucksters pitching our beliefs. Martin Luther King was selling peace. Doc Agel's Master Lu is selling his personal beliefs. We all got something to sell. As long as we are all selling something authentic and good I believe in the process. 
I'm presenting a lecture this week "Fail, it ain't so bad- Look at me!
All are welcome. Come if ya can!
I have a box lot of my million selling  book "Stuck in the Mud" I' hope to sell a few copies of.
How else do you think can live this large? I sell an aesthetic, a work ethic, a love of process, a way of life, a love of life, a life full of dreams, a life full of heart breaks but most of all a life full to the brim and overflowing!!! 
I went in this afternoon to scout out the studio, drop off my tools and organize my plan of attack. I sauntered down to the cafeteria where they had a wonderful display of faculty art. I saw this piece and I knew I was in the right place. I showed this piece on Instagram celebrating artists as activists and my daughter Robin answered " All revolutions are started by artists!" Boom, boom Ok gang let's get it started- The Love Revolution. Spread the love.
Try to imagine- NO HOME!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope the cabin has indoor plumbing, or you'll have to be out in the woods with the other bears.
Anonymous said…
Are you ready for your closeup?
Hope your talk ends up on you tube for our enjoyment.
Anonymous said…
Your best seller still isn't available at my public library.
I've been requesting they put it on the shelf.
Anonymous said…
What do you really think of Doug Ford?

https://ughford.ca/

Anonymous said…
How were the mozzies?
Anonymous said…
Watch out for the Lonestar tick or you'll be allergic to bacon.
Anonymous said…
Save Bambi and try

https://www.beyondmeat.com/products/

Popular Posts