Saturday, February 6, 2010

From the kiln





I thought I'd post a few pics from yesterdays firing. I'm not a fan of the spray gun but I had just enuff of the blue, green and yeller dry ash glazes to spray. Standing outside in the -20 cold is not my idea of having fun glazing. Well, today is Pino Grigio Saturday and it is cold as a cast iron bra out there. Next Saturday when I'm at Tucker's Pottery Supply doing a workshop Sheila is having a Valentine Day in the studio. We have the red cinnamon hearts, some specialty mouth watering chocolates and of course the Pino Grigio. Drop by if ya can!

4 comments:

FetishGhost said...

Whooo-weeee! Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Tony.....
Love these pots, and Sheila"s boat as well, Bravo!

Fransy!

Bobby said...

the boat wins by a handle! what a show stopper, man. Nice...really nice. fantastic image too. I guess you did learn somethin at USU, huh?

Vicki Hamilton said...

Ummmmmm, gorgeous! Thanks for the peek.