Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TGINF!




Thank God It's Not Friday! Most wage slaves have TGIF Thank God It's Friday celebrations so they can stop doing what they don't particularly like doing and have a weekend. Not me, I dread Friday's. Friday mornings we do housework. We clean the house. This past Friday I had to take all the pots and wash them in soap and water. The pots in the kitchen took me 2 1/2 hours and the pots in the living room another hour. One of the advantages was that I got to re-examine some of the pots and explore what I like about them. I found these three little cups pushed to the back of the shelf and I can't for the life of me figure why???? Every pot in our home has a story and these three are a memory of my time at USU. A sweet little cup by Danny Crump- the little bugger makes a damn sweet handle, an off the hump bourbon bowl by Dan Murphy that I quite like for a short nip and a nasty little tumbler by my land lady Heidi Kreitchet. I think these three pots give an insight into the aesthetic that I particularly enjoyed at USU.

1 comment:

Hollis Engley said...

Those are three great pots, Tony. Nice find in the back of the cupboard, eh?