Be soft!

The best advice I've been getting of late comes from the kid I raised. I sent Robin a text this morning asking why I should remain soft? Her answer -Don't let your heart and soul get hardened by life. Be vulnerable even though it is a risk! Be open to possibilities even though they many fail. Hey potters this applies to your work as well as your life. She went on to quote hockey great  The Great One- Wayne Gretszy "100 percent of the shots you don't take , don't go in!" She said his success was based on just going for the shot. If you make lots of them some are bound to go in. It is a better quote than "throw a bunch of shit at the wall and some of it is bound to stick!. I think I probably taught her that one.
Make lots of pots and a few are going to be racers.
Here is Robin posing in a Bobcat. Hardly a soft machine!

Comments

Popular Posts