My sincerest apology!




 Oh my darling I must offer you my most sincere apology. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot figure out how to handle you. After all these years I’ve decided to call it quits. I’ve handled everything so well before but this time I am at a complete and utter lose. It’s not that I wouldn’t like to handle you- wink, wink, nod, nod but I can’t figure out how to handle the new you.  I had thought of perhaps some wee bra straps coming off the points- no pun intended.  I thought of the overhead basket handle that I am so fond of.  Nope to both!  Then in lieu of handles I covered your shoulders in leaves as a sort of shawl to adorn you since I feel I have left you so naked. I must say though that you do look beautiful.
I am working on one more gift for you my love. Today’s gifts involved addition and tomorrow I am thinking about subtraction. These two gifts took the better part of two days of making. At this rate you had better get used to my trusty 2001 Honda CRV. The Lexus is just not in the cards unless I win the lottery.  That is not very likely to happen since I never buy a ticket. You’ll have to stick with me for love and not for money. Oh yeah,  I also make a pretty good cannelloni!
Till Niagara falls,
Tony xox


Comments

Popular Posts