Real Men Can Wear Pink

I'm here in Naples, Florida with my friend Annabelle Johnson doing a workshop with Hayne Bayless. To loosen me up for the workshop Annabelle and her squeeze Walt took me Sea Dooing out to the islands off the coast of Naples. This has to be have been one of the best days of my life.  It is so gorgeous here. It is totally PARADISE! We saw dolphins, eagles, herons, egrets, pelicans, and these pink birds that were so beautiful that we killed the engines on the boat and paddled up to them. It was so AWESOME! I am discovering there is life outside of pots.
After a day on the water we went to Stan's Bar for a beer. There were all walks of life at this bar. There were Harley riders, Benz and BMW drivers and folks that fish. A tshirt that walked by read
Tobacco
Liquor
Beer
Who brought the chips?
I love America! Let's celebrate how awesome it is.
T



Comments

GRASS said…
WATCH THE WAISTLINE, DR T, IT CAN CREEP UP ON YOU!
Dennis Allen said…
And they pay you too ???
smartcat said…
Do you remember when pink and black was the fashion thing for guys? Or am I severely aging myself?
You and Hayne together sounds like a dynamic (or perhaps dynamite) combo. If I were closer etc.......
Tracey Broome said…
You look so fit and happy, the magic of the South!
Anonymous said…
Guess it was a looooooong winter up there in Canada country! Enjoy!

And remember sunscreen!

Popular Posts