Unlikely Places




I'm posting a picture of Paul Soldner sneaking a wee nip of grape from one of my shino cups at a workshop. Here is another one of our friend and fellow potter Judy Donaldson. She is having a wee dram of Drambuie outta one of Sheila's cups after placing 2nd in the women's downhill ski race. Most of us at middle age are asleep in our favourite chairs with a half finished book and a fridge full of food just around the corner in the kitchen. Congrats, Judy! Long May You Run!
If any of you out there have any pictures of yourselves with one of our cups send it to me so I can post it on my blog. Pictures of my women friends in the tub are especially welcome- har, har!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Popular Posts