Circle the wagons

I am surrounded by friends, art, books and pots. I am soooooooo lucky to be at Ronnie's for this firing. Ronnie and Hester open their home to all that come and they come in droves. They come in droves because they know they are welcome and that the Meyer's house is a home.  Food, drink and friendship are plentiful. In the past few days we have had  dozens visit. Ted Saupe, Sun Koo Yuh from U of G and all their students, Carter Gillies the potter's philosopher, Geoff Pickett wood fire potter, Kyle potter, Steve Driver Arkansas potter and his three protege Hanna, Logan, and Adrian , Rick Berman potter, Doc Agel my buddy and medical adviser,  Nancy Green Georgia Potter. More have come and more will. This is my idea of heaven. If I died and went to heaven this is exactly how I would picture it.





Comments

Dennis Allen said…
Glad you are having fun
Annied01 said…
Wow, does look and sound like heaven on earth... Enjoy! We're getting arctic blasted up here!!
GRASS said…
Hi all those who choose to live in snowbound areas,

Get my new eBook "A Potter's Garden" and find yourself transported to Paradise, WestCoast Canada style.
jffollies said…
Wish I could visit such a heaven. Sounds like a just reward for someone who seems to deserve it.
Barbara Rogers said…
Yes, a potter's special heaven. Complete with friends, wood firing, and many beautiful pots!

Popular Posts