Monday, March 30, 2009

The Young Bulls





The young bulls pulled a big last shift for us. Perry Haas, Johnnie Larson, Danny Crump and the southern gentleman Ernie Gentry stepped up BIG time for this last stoking shift. We put 5 carts of split wood thru the side stokes in a 12 hour shift. Nothing would do but they insisted on the biggest stoke ever. There had been a hardwood Kon-tiki sculpture hanging around the wood lot several years and the young bulls put it in the fire box. It took about 2 hours for it to burn which gave us extra time to side stoke the rest of the kiln. This is the biggest kiln god I have ever seen.
John Neely watched the process and said to me - Too soon olde and too late smart!
I will treat them all to beer and a bump and once again tell them the story of the old bull and the young bull. It seems to take getting older to understand the story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice dick. really nice. V

Anonymous said...

這家的情趣用品款式多樣!
情趣用品包裝隱密
你需要情趣用品輔助嗎?
情趣用品好好用!
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,台中搬家,A片,簡轉繁工具很好用的,火車時刻表查詢,
郵遞區號查詢

真煩

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]