Friday, January 10, 2014

Show down at the OK Corral

Well it's official I have invited Dan Finnegan to do a week long workshop this May at Pinecroft. I have this reputation as a handle man and I see there is another gunslingin' handle man out there that I need to meet out in the street. I started practicing putting more handles on my teapots to match Dan's 4 handled platter. I wonder what a 5 handled platter would look like? I'll be greasing my holster, practicing my


pull and getting ready to put a notch in my handle. Gonna make sure the sun is in his eyes cause he was British trained at Winchcombe with Ray Finch and that could be deadly!

2 comments:

Dan Finnegan said...

Perhaps we should look at it as putting pots on our handles! Can't wait!

John Bauman said...

I want to be there.