Saturday in the Hood

This blog ain't been much about clay lately cause I ain't been doin' any. Started working on the workshop on Sunday and to be honest it's the best I've felt in a long time. I'm built to labour. Saturday we went to the Hamilton Farmer's Market which was really cool and then we went to a book signing at our neighbourhood book store where Tom Wilson of Junkhouse, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings and Lee Harvey Osmond, not to mention his solo career
was signing for a kids book he illustrated.  We bought one of his paintings that we really love. I once had a chance to buy a Mendelson Joe painting of my favourite rocker of the time- David Wilcox. I didn't buy it and it haunts me to this day.



I'm finished school today and tomorrow I labour in the studio. Hallelujah!

Comments

gz said…
You have such good Farmers' Markets...and customers who know that you go there to get the best!!
Wish I knew how we could educate people here to remember that, instead of expecting Cheap prices.(and getting what you paid for!)

Have a Good Yuletide!!

Popular Posts