The Cajun and the Canuck

Oh how 2022 has flown by me at warp speed. I'm getting ready for a couple of shows and then off to The Deep South one of my favourite places. Love the climate, the people, the food and the southern hospitality. Teaming up with Brian Nettles is a trip. Brian makes things happen. He is a doer. Our combined energy will be contagious. Have a look at our workshop. Making and a wood salt firing. For sure a trip to the Walter Anderson Museum and The George Ohr Museum in Biloxi, Mississippi. C y'all in Mrs.Sip.

Comments

gz said…
That sounds a good combination, with the pair of you...you and your students will really enjoy, for sure!!
Anonymous said…
Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.

Nathaniel
Anonymous said…
People always talk about how time flies; it's become sort of a colloquialism now. You don't really understand it until you reach your late 30s and early 40s - and I'm sure time will move even faster as I get older.

Ben G

Popular Posts