What I did right!

It’s almost year end and some people will sit down and think of what they should have done differently. Not me, I’m making a list of the things I did right. Why waste energy on what ya coulda, shoulda, woulda done? I got a loooooooooooooooooonng list of stuff I did right and I’m going to celebrate that. I like to think that hope has more to offer than memory so I don’t dwell long on yesterday. The things I did right this year are among the things that are going to make 2016 even better. I have more options available this year than I’ve had for a couple of years.
I’m not going to list the things I did right. You should make your own list and don’t pause for a minute on what could have been.
The one thing I will list as the most important on my list was the purchase of The Cactus Lounge. It centered me and gave me a place to start over again.  In Chinese Astrology I was born in the year of the Rabbit. Rabbit’s like home and like to keep it neat and tidy. I am happy with my pots, art and books around me. I don’t travel again until March when I am a presenter at the North Carolina Potters Conference. I’m very excited about that!  That means I have two full months here at home to make pots. I don’t care if it blows and snows out there. I have all I need here in my rabbit’s warren to keep me happy. Life is good for those that know that life is good!  If you know that -you got that right!


That’s a pic of an old light up globe I bought in a junk store the other day. I love geography and can now visit countries that no longer exist.

Comments

Popular Posts