Thursday, January 8, 2015

Looking for true meaning

I've already told you I like staying in cheap hotels so I can talk to the real salt of the earth. I will never ever stay in a Bed and Breakfast. I don't like making small talk before I've had my coffee. Once I got storm stayed in a dry county in North Carolina. We stayed at a B and B and I had to sit up and watch The Flying Nun with the hostess just to get a glass of wine. That was my first and last B and B.  Here at Ronnie's the true meaning of B and B is bourbon and barbeque. We have stocked up for post shift bourbon and tonight we are having real Georgia bar- b- q. Some pulled pork, some ribs and some slaw. I like the slaw so much I might have 3 helpings. Here is a pic of Ronnie getting the Ratagama ready to rock and roll.


5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Hope you brought your Canadian long underwear...keep warm y'all! (it's up to 12 degrees at 11:30 am in Black Mountain, just saying...) But of course having that nice warm fire going should help!

Marcey said...

don't forget the dill pickles- great with pulled pork and slaw

Kate P. said...

I like the bench. Cosy spot to rest. Don't drink too much! And let the fire go out.

Dennis Allen said...

B and B sounds great.You guys know how ( and what ) to fire.

chandler said...

get me some photos of that firing T.
sounds like you are set for some real fun.
gotta go shovel the driveway.