The Man Diet

Thank you to all that are worried about my rabbit free no lettuce plan for 2016. I thought I'd show you a pic of my abs to dispel your fears. I'm not buying lettuce but I am still eating well. I think most potters are reasonably good cooks. It might be our involvement in kitchen wares. The restaurant at Pinecroft went through 32 turkeys in 2 weeks. So many it couldn't keep up with the carcasses. Guess who got some? My soup includes onions, celery, green, red and yellow peppers, jalapeƱos, onions. parsnip, broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, mushrooms, salt, pepper and Korean hot sauce. I could live off soup. It's the best part of the turkey. Bone marrow the essence of life- that's for you Doc!
My morning begins with my homemade granola- honey oats, chia, flax seeds(ground), bee pollen, walnuts, cashews, dried cranberries and blueberries. I have this with either GMO free water buffalo milk or yogurt that I get from the Amish. Fact is I get all the ingredients from an Amish friend that assures me it is real.


Comments

Popular Posts