The Sandman

The Sandman is a mythical character in Western and Northern European folklore who puts people to sleep and encourages and inspires beautiful dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto their eyes.
If Joesph Sand is the sand man I don't know when he ever sleeps but man oh man he does sprinkle magical and inspirational visuals in clay, botanIcals, and wood. This guy is a force of nature. My eyes were busy everywhere I looked there was a detail that blew my mind. Some think my brain is so small that would not be difficult. 
The kiln and kiln shed are gigantic! The gardens are beautifully landscaped with large silica rocks , bonsai, big pots and sculpture. Entering this space is an experience. I have said it before "the businesses that will be successful will be those that offer an experience. A visit here when the gardens are in full colour would be visually mind blowing.  
We went for coffee at Joseph's mother Rita's beautiful house in situ. This is one of the most tastefully done homes I've ever been in. Fine craftsmanship was everywhere. Joesph's love of beautiful wood and his fine finishing skills were present everywhere. I don't think I have ever shown this many pictures on a single blog and I would like to show more. Thanks Joesph, Rita and Billy the Cat for such an amazing and inspiring insight into the life of yet another successful North Carolina potter. Bravo!
Ain't that a sweet collection Mama has of her boys work.

Now doesn't make ya want to see the other side. Potters do love bottoms.

One plate like that and I might retire.

Kiln shed- now image the kiln

English shards in epoxed into the slab of wood- FABULOUS11

The bathroom door- makes you want to go quite often.

Details, details, details - God is in the details isn't she?

Rita in the bathroom surrounded by Clive Bowen

The Sandman - too young to be that good!

  


Comments

Hugh OBryant said…
Beautiful work, and a great potter to fire with!
Sylvie M said…
I’m drooling over the pottery and John over the wood...all those live edges! And that door...I covet!!
Donald Boykins said…
My name is Donald Boykins, I'm here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really be a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Akhigbe curing people from herpes virus and Immediately I contacted Dr Akhigbe on his email:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured totally everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr Akhigbe God bless you and give you the power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any other of there diseases. DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, HEART DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STRIKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGETHYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS.etcWhy don't you contact Doctor Akhigbe and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also know as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         or whatsapp   him on     +2349010754824.         website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com.
Jessica Walker said…
Use our mortgage calculator to make estimating your monthly mortgage payment easy. Just enter the home value, your down payment amount, the type of mortgage, and the interest rate. See how much house you can afford!
Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

**WHAT WE OFFER** 

*1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
*2)BANKS LOGINS*
*3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
*4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
*5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
*6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
*7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
*8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
*9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
*10)BANK HACKING*
**email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com *
**you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
*+1(539) 888-2243*
**BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
FROM *
*US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
*WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

Popular Posts