The best is yet to come!

Two back to back wood firings with The Champ. I saved my best for the last so I have fingers crossed he will deliver. He punched hard and all in my corner punched back.  I have a great bunch of wood fire friends that have my back.
When I awoke on Saturday morning of the second firing I thought please Gawd get me through this weekend. She listened and I am alive and well waiting in anticipation of the opening on Friday. I am also glazing and loading the gas fired car kiln for a load of carbon trap shino,  with those pretty green, blue and red crystal glazes. All this for The 260 Fingers Show in Ottawa on November 9, 10 and 11.  I'm hangin' with some of my favourite Ontario potters at that show so I don't want to be the turd in the punchbowl. When ya hang with some of the best it ups your game.
Garth Clark says people like colour- we'll see. Wish me luck will ya?
Pink porcelain wood fired

The perfect couple - blue and pink

Detail

Comments

Anonymous said…
Warm posts to sell like hotcakes!

Have some great shows, Tony!

Popular Posts