No!

I had a couple of dinner invites on Christmas Day and I said "no!". I was pretty happy to be at home and have the day unfold as I wanted it to. I had a snooze in my yellow leather Lazy- Boy. I read 100 pages of David and Golaith underdogs, misfits, and the art of battling giants(  by Malcolm Gladwell). I made some southern fried chicken and veggies for dinner, drank some Chianti and made some pots. Then before bed I  did a bit of sketching thinking of some pots I want to make for the Ratagama.
The only dinner invite I had that I was tempted to follow up on was by Judi Dyelle and Robin "Grass" Hopper as they were drinking a nice white wine and having lobster. I couldn't seem to muster my Superman energies to transport me 3000 miles in a couple of hours. I must be getting old as a younger me would have shed my glasses, changed costumes and waved at Santa on his way home somewhere over the Rockies.
So Grass this is for you from Robert Genn's bi-weekly newsletter now written by his daughter Sara.
'You believe in Santa Claus
You don't believe in Santa Claus
You are Santa Claus
You look like Santa Claus'

Life is good for those that know that life is good.



Comments

Cyndi said…
Merry Christmas Tony.

Popular Posts