Two of my favs

I have been collecting Bruce Cochrane pots since 1982. Bruce is an amazing maker and my most favourite vessel maker in Canada. Once while introducing Cathi Jefferson Bruce said " I am pleased to introduce my favourite vessel maker Cathi Jefferson. Three members of the mutual admiration society. 
I am super pleased to be having Bruce and Cathi at Pinecroft this May for a week long hands on workshop. There are still spots open in their classes so join me in working with these amazing makers.
If you read the brochure and think Cathi's course is specific to teapots think again. She has an amazing portfolio of forms including some lovely hand building. Slips and floral imagery are a signature of Cathi's work.

Comments

I am a big fan of Cathi Jefferson. Great design, and great pots.
I am a big fan of Cathi Jefferson. Great design, and great pots.

Popular Posts