You are what you eat!

If it is true that you are what you eat then I am either a nut or a fruit.  Ok, I am both. There is fruit growing all around us here at La Meridiana. The pomegranate tree is laden with fruit and there are some nice potted lemon trees around the property. Someone made the mistake of placing a bowl of pistachios beside me last night. They are highly addictive. We have had 6 full days of making in the studio so today being the sabbath we are taking a day trip to a place I call the handle museum. It is a wonderful old medieval town with a fabulous Etruscan museum full to the brim with great cups. I think the gang needs a day off from the mud pile. We'll drop Rick off at church since I think he needs some help. He was singing and playing air guitar in the studio yesterday. He's a


 Bruce Springsteen wannabe!

Comments

Annied01 said…
Sounds like a wonderful time ...
chandler said…
gawd T. you are a lucky ( blessed? talented? worthy?) son of a gun. Things have gone truly grey here in anticipation of November in the Ottawa Valley...blah. No fruit on our trees....

Popular Posts