Wanna a candy little girl?


It is a strange custom we have were we teach our children not to accept candy from strangers except for one day a year. Actually two days Halloween and Christmas. Looks like Satan spell check Santa has something to do with both. Julia looks like she is horrified. Santa must need a stiff drink at the end of the day.
I’m having my last gas firing for 2016 #25 for the year. Got the grand kids ornaments in there and some little cups for them and a bunch of little bourbon cups for the big people in my life.
I want to thank all of you for every thing . The food I eat, the car I drive, The Cactus Lounge, everything I do and have is because of you. I have no other sources of income but that of clay. Clay has been good to me and so have have all of you. Hope you are having your last firings and winding down for some well deserved R and R.

If any of you are in the area drop by the Lounge for some liquid candy. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.

Comments

Popular Posts