To hell with it!




It's been really hot and sticky here and I haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks. This morning was one of those to hell with it mornings when I threw on my dirty clay jeans and a 10 year old t-shirt that ought to get used for washing the car. I decided not to shower and shave after my morning walk and just got out to the studio to finish my work. Of course, this is the very day that some lovely women from France decide to visit the studio and have a personal chat about what I am making. I've always maintained you should dress for the job you want and not the one you have. This is my job and sometimes it ain't all that pretty.

Comments

FetishGhost said…
If I'm too clean, people don't take me seriously...
Tracey Broome said…
I agree, you have to look the part for some people and they probably found you charming! I loved the cartoon, laughed out loud:)
Hollis Engley said…
Hey, I always figure it's a working pottery, a dirty place at times, the unshaven face and general sweat-drenched demeanor probably lent an air of authenticity to le visite.
cookingwithgas said…
to hell with it!
One i am going to use this week!
thanks for the laugh-I need it!

Popular Posts